Six

Discuss the show...
Stephen
Site Admin

Six

Post by Stephen »

I posted this theory on the Lostpedia forum but it was deleted.

The average of 4 and 8 = 6
1 plus 5 = 6
1 times 6 = 6
2 times 3 = 6
4 plus 2 = 6

Since then we have learned:

Six seasons
Oceanic Six

So personally I think Patrick McGoohan (Number 6) is Jacob. There have already been several references to The Prisoner on Lost. Like this. Remind you of Room 23?

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Six

Post by Stephen »

Miles wants $3.2m.

3 2

3*2= 6

Perry

Post by Perry »

Also in Maths "." means multiply. (scalar)

Maybe when Ben abducted "Anthony Cooper", he managed to somehow take all his assets. And maybe Anthony's ghost told Miles about the money when he got on the island. Maybe Ben had been taking Carmen Reyes on private submarine rides and managed to get his hands on the money. Ugh, obviously the real answer as to how Ben got so rich and why Miles wants that amount isn't going to be as crazy, but I can just see it being something really really boring.

Hmmm, maybe Ben and Annie hooked up, Annie became Danielle and had Alex, while Ben went off and won the lottery with the Numbers, then when he got back to the island, decided to share his winning numbers with the world by transmitting them from the radio tower (forget the Valenzetti Equation), and then Danielle, out of spite for Ben for not helping with Alex, changed the transmission, which caused Ben to overreact and take Alex away.
Hey look: Alexandra + Danielle = Annie

Aah.. putting all the pieces together now.

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

Perry wrote:Also in Maths "." means multiply. (scalar)
I must know what you mean by this.

I would use the " * " (asterisk) symbol for multiplication. The "." is reserved for a decimal point. And for periods.

But I am intrigued by your use of the term "scalar". You would use a different symbol for "non scalar" multiplication, whatever that means?

Perry

Post by Perry »

Justin wrote:
Perry wrote:Also in Maths "." means multiply. (scalar)
I must know what you mean by this.

I would use the " * " (asterisk) symbol for multiplication. The "." is reserved for a decimal point. And for periods.

But I am intrigued by your use of the term "scalar". You would use a different symbol for "non scalar" multiplication, whatever that means?
Yeh, on comps "*" for multiplication, but I was referring to written maths.

Well I'm sure it comes up in other forms, but I mean scalar (".") vs vector ("x") multiplication. Eg. Multiplication of matrices.

Return to “About Lost”