The Two Damon Twitter Pages (and how they relate to S6)

Discuss the show...
userpjx

The Two Damon Twitter Pages (and how they relate to S6)

Post by userpjx »

For those of you who don't know, Damon Lindelof has two twitter pages, @TheRealDamon and @DamonLindelof. So Damon has been playing with us for a while. In a really underhanded way he hinted at what season 6 was going to be like. Here's how:

On January 1st TheRealDamon and DamonLindelof tweeted: "IT BEGINS TODAY"

Then on January 2nd TheRealDamon tweeted: "Had a weird dream last night. Been shaking it off all day. Everything feels a little... Sepia." Which is pretty much what the Losties in the flash-sideways have been feeling.

Over the next few weeks there have been similar tweets from TheRealDamon such as "This doesn't feel right."

Also the two twitter accounts often held opposing views. Such as: "I said it and I don't regret it." (TheRealDamon) and "Sometimes one should keep one's mouth shut." (DamonLindelof).

This continued until the night before the premiere when TheRealDamon tweeted "Sleeping like a baby." and DamonLindelof tweeted "Not sleeping. Shocker."

Then just today "TheRealDamon" tweeted "I seriously don't know what this whole "Lost" thing everybody keeps tweeting me about is. Weird." Confirming that TheRealDamon is a Damon from another universe where Lost doesn't exist.

Thank you for the meta humor Damon.

TheRadioTower

Re: The Two Damon Twitter Pages (and how they relate to S6)

Post by TheRadioTower »

haha that's genius

Return to “About Lost”