Thoughts on the Cabin...

The penultimate finale.
goodfellow408

Thoughts on the Cabin...

Post by goodfellow408 »

Ooooo the mysterious cabin. A.K.A. junky tranny shack. Ilana says "Someone else has been using it", as if it's some kind of device. This got me thinking that the cabin is the device used to project oneself onto the outside world.

The 3 people we've actually seen mysteriously inside the cabin are: Jacob, Claire, and Christian Sheppard. These 3 people have also "visited" people on the outside world (Jacob visiting everyone in this episode, Christian appearing to Jack last season, Claire appearing in Kate's "dream"??). Maybe they were using the "projection device" inside the cabin to make these visits.

Any other ideas on what she means by "someone else has been using it?"

And was the ash some kind of barrier locking whoever is inside the cabin? Was it Jacob or Loophole Guy who was locked in there? How did he make the break in the ash? I guess ash really isn't that hard to blow away hahaa. I can just see Jacob on his hands and knees blowing a gap in the ash. "Finally!! I've conquered the line of ash!"

Oh and do you really think Horace built the cabin, like in Locke's vision? He's not a very good cabin builder, is he. Maybe he was on another drinking binge while building.

--Josh--

Crazy lil cabin...

David3

Re: Thoughts on the Cabin...

Post by David3 »

I have a theory and a question...

Theory - When Focke disappeared into the jungle the night that him and Ben met up with Sun and Frank, maybe he went to make the break in the ash to release whatever was locked inside.

Question - Illana and Bram were looking for Richard to show him Locke's body. Were they expecting him to be at the cabin? Or, were they first looking for Jacob, when he wasn't there, they put two and two together and realized Locke was Loophole and then decided to warn Richard.

Return to “5x16: The Incident”