Jacob transferred to Ben?, Radzinsky

The penultimate finale.
Stephen
Site Admin

Jacob transferred to Ben?, Radzinsky

Post by Stephen »

Jacob saved Ben as a child, right? So maybe Ben has a little bit of Jacob in him already, and when Ben was stabbing away he was able to transfer his consciousness to Ben's body. Now Ben = Jacob.

On the podcast C&J noted that the real Radzinsky sucks but the one Kelvin spoke of was seemingly cool. Maybe SOMEONE pulled a Ben/Henry and assumed Radzinsky's name. Thus to Kelvin, this new, (COOL) character is known as Radzinsky.

David3

Re: Jacob transferred to Ben?, Radzinsky

Post by David3 »

I think it was Loophole, rather than Jacob, who saved Ben as a child.

I still don't get what is up with Radzinsky and that damned blast door map. Why is he painting a glow in the dark map? Why doesn't he just draw it on a piece of paper? Why does he need a map in the first place? Why did he have a question mark for the Pearl? It would make more sense if it wasn't the real Radzinsky, but I think they're done with that plot, so it would never be revealed. Why did Radzinsky survive the purge? Why didn't the others go down and kill him? How in the hell was Kelvin brought to the island. Pre-purge, post-purge? Why did Kelvin feel tohe need to finish the map? It all seems like a big waste of time that doesn't matter anymore, and probably never did.

Perry

Re: Jacob transferred to Ben?, Radzinsky

Post by Perry »

David3 wrote:Why did he have a question mark for the Pearl?
:S Because he guessed there was something there but didn't know what?
Or perhaps he drew the map with a ? and then found the Pearl and seeing the tape finding out that he was pushing a button for no reason blew his head off, lol.
(And just in case people don't know, the earth near the Pearl was salted to form a circle, it didn't form a "?". It just looked like a "?" with the scorch marks from the fire, which is what Eko needed to see to fit his dream)
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Questionmark.jpg

Return to “5x16: The Incident”