General reaction

Stephen
Site Admin

General reaction

Post by Stephen »

I really liked this episode. I clapped when I saw Helen and that Locke had his life (mostly) together. More to come.

TheRadioTower

Re: General reaction

Post by TheRadioTower »

Very good episode. Probably better than even LAX.

kalista861

Post by kalista861 »

I agree, great episode. I was thrown off guard when Helen said they should get Locke's dad to come to the wedding. So Locke and his dad are cool in this timeline? So how did he get paralyzed? I wonder if they're talking about his biological dad or maybe a foster/adoptive father. If they are talking about Anthony Cooper then maybe in this time line he's not a con man, so maybe Sawyers parents lived?

David3

Post by David3 »

kalista861 wrote:I agree, great episode. I was thrown off guard when Helen said they should get Locke's dad to come to the wedding. So Locke and his dad are cool in this timeline? So how did he get paralyzed? I wonder if they're talking about his biological dad or maybe a foster/adoptive father. If they are talking about Anthony Cooper then maybe in this time line he's not a con man, so maybe Sawyers parents lived?
Sawyer's parents have to still be dead. They died before the incident.

it would seem that Anthony Cooper didn't cause Locke's paralysis this time around. Helen only left Locke because of his daddy issues. She's still around, so he doesn't seem to have those this time around.

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

Loved the episode, especially the Locke funeral scene. Ben's eulogy is just classic.

Also, when Locke took the white stone off the counter-weights or whatever you call them, I was like "noooooooo" you just un-balanced the universe. Then I realized that they were just for show.

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

Ben's eulogy is just classic.
Lapidus's response is classic-er!

David3

Post by David3 »

muttonboy wrote:
Ben's eulogy is just classic.
Lapidus's response is classic-er!
Weirdest damn funeral I've ever been to.

Perry

Post by Perry »

Really thought the Smokey-vision was great. Next episode with Smokey will surely show the transformation.
Also it kept cutting to different places on the island. Perhaps this is more evidence of Smokey able to split up into 3.

Silentbob

Post by Silentbob »

that smokey-cam sequence tripped me out. i have a feeling we may get a smokey-centric episode sometime before this show is over. if i could go back in time and tell myself that, when i was watching him knock down trees like 5 years ago, i would have slapped myself.

i can't wait to see more of teacher ben.

Return to “6x04: The Substitute”