Smoke & Mirrors

muttonboy

Smoke & Mirrors

Post by muttonboy »

Could the lighthouse and the cave really both be Jacob's hideouts? (Not to mention the cabin and the statue?) I'm thinking that's a bit much, and one or other must be Smokey's. The obvious seems to be the cave, but the twist could be that the lighthouse - with the one watching the Losties lives - was actually Smokey. Hmm.

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Smoke & Mirrors

Post by Stephen »

Maybe it's like the Dharma stations. They just can't get enough of 'em. Soon there will be a Jacob Hideout that houses a poisonous gas producing facility.

I was really pissed when Jack smashed all of the mirrors.

Unrelated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1D-cuc8OTI

David3

Re: Smoke & Mirrors

Post by David3 »

How many hideouts does this guy have?

The mirrors showed Sun and Jin's wedding location, the church were Swayer's parent's funeral was held, and Jack's childhood home. Two of the three are the exact location where Jacob visited the person. Does this mean Jacob visited Jacob a different time, when he was a kid? Is it possible he visited Christian too and that's the reason the house is on 23?

I'm going with the obvious, that the cave is Smokey's hideout and the lighthouse is one of Jacob's. It just doesn't make since for the list to appear in both locations if it's the same person writing both lists.

Return to “6x05: Lighthouse”