Darlton on daddy issues ...

JanicM

Darlton on daddy issues ...

Post by JanicM »

I couldn't find the quote but I think Damon said at some point that an intact relationship would be slightly more interesting than a bucket of paint or something ;)

Here's a comment from ComicCon '06
Carlton Cuse: Uh… you know that I think father issues are very much a part of the show. Dramatically, that is something that we deal with extensively. And if you look at the characters on the show, a lot of the characters have “daddy issues”. And that is sort of a thematic thread, and something that is very much a part of how we come up with stories and how we break stories.

Damon Lindelof: But, you know, there are obviously… one of the things that we love writing and we feel that fans that watch the show very closely is realizing at what level do certain characters connect to one another? And there are connections between Mr. Paik and various other parties that are sort of being alluded to… not on the internet, but maybe gradually as we begin sort of moving towards it on the show… You’re asking the right question, but we’re certainly not going to confirm or deny it right here.
"Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it."

David3

Re: Darlton on daddy issues ...

Post by David3 »

you know...all the best cowboys have daddy issues...

Return to “Podcast #69”