MIB's Plan

David3

MIB's Plan

Post by David3 »

A few questions about MIB and his plan...

Are Jacob's people really protecting the island from MIB?

Even if the plane were to start, could they really just fly off the island?

Would MIB live his life in the form of Locke off-island?

Would MIB continue to be immortal off-island?

Was is MIB or Widmore's people who killed the Ajira people?

420brownie

Re: MIB's Plan

Post by 420brownie »

1. Who knows. And with Jacob dead, I'm thinking whatever was in place previously is pretty much thrown out the window now.

2. I think if they could get the plane to start, yeah, they could leave. Just have to make sure you leave using the right coordinates.

3. Been wondering the same thing. I don't think we have enough info at this point to know. I don't understand how it works that smokey can shape-shift, for starters, plus now he apparently is stuck as shape-shifting into Locke, which is weird if you really start to think about it- what, the molecules that make up smokey can now only re-assemble itself as Locke? Weird.

4. Again, who knows. I'm thinking if he leaves the island, he'll be mortal to some degree. I don't think he'd be like a normal person, but I don't think he'd be totally immortal either.

5. Quite sure it was smokey. Those folks had been dead a while, Widmore just showed up. Plus, I believe in a previous episode smokey made a comment about "taking care" of the people on the hydra island.

David3

Re: MIB's Plan

Post by David3 »

420brownie wrote:5. Quite sure it was smokey. Those folks had been dead a while, Widmore just showed up. Plus, I believe in a previous episode smokey made a comment about "taking care" of the people on the hydra island.
If it was Smokey, I wonder if that's why he wanted Ben to go to the Hydra Island. To kill him too.

Return to “6x08: Recon”