What's Locked Up In Widmore's Sub?

David3

What's Locked Up In Widmore's Sub?

Post by David3 »

Does anyone have any guess as to what's locked up in Widmore's sub?

Perry

Re: What's Locked Up In Widmore's Sub?

Post by Perry »

No idea what could be locked up, but I think the more pressing question is:
How on earth does Sawyer plan on using sub?
I hope he's going to hold a gun to the captain's head rather than expecting us to believe he'll do it himself.

Maybe he has Desmond in there? That'd be weird, but a way of getting him involved.

David3

Post by David3 »

Perry wrote:No idea what could be locked up, but I think the more pressing question is:
Maybe he has Desmond in there? That'd be weird, but a way of getting him involved.
My first thought was that it is a person and not a thing. If it is a person, Desmond is definitely a possibility.

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

I like the idea of it being Desmond. I had even thought about Aaron. But why locked away like that? I guess if it were Desmond, and you took him against his will. But still, seems like you'd just drug him or something.

If I remember, the door had multiple pad-locks on it. Seems like it wouldn't be all that convenenient to open it when you needed to feed him or take him to the john.

Also, seems like he'd be beating on the door trying to get out or at least let someone know he's in there. Unless he's knocked-out or drugged or something. But then, if that's the case, why would you need him behind multiple pad-locks.

I think Widmore got his hands on one of the Ghostbuster's plasma-packs and is going to use it to capture smokey. Keeping it locked-up because the world can't handle all the awesome!

Return to “6x08: Recon”