Desmond

Perry

Desmond

Post by Perry »

Well looks like I was right, which I don't like.
I don't like that I picked something that not only was made into a reveal, but a reveal that was a cliffhanger to an episode.

I thought Desmond was an exception to the rules of time travel, not a warrior against smoke monsters. Dunno what they're doing.

riothero

Re: Desmond

Post by riothero »

Desmond is a very special character on LOST. Usually when minor characters make their appearance, have their own episode, etc. it's dull. Ok, it may not be dull, but the LOST writers have always made interesting use of Desmond in their story-telling. When it came to the Swan station, the flash-forwards, the time-travelling, etc. Desmond is very often a step ahead of the rest of the Lost characters. I won't be at all surprised if they use him for his "exceptional" status in some way. You know, I'm pretty sure Zoe wouldn't have mentioned she was a geophysicist if we weren't going to see her get involved with the electromagnetic fields on the island. Considering Desmond survived the Swan station explosion, and that Zoe was the one to get him from the sub, I think we'll finally be returning to questions about the "unique properties of the island"... which no one yet has sufficiently exploited.

TheRadioTower

Re: Desmond

Post by TheRadioTower »

Yep, I think Desmond will have something to do with electromagnetism that Tina Fey was talking about

Return to “6x10: The Package”